How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30s Without PC
Samsung A30 is the latest model released just now in September, and we are a complete guide to Root the A30s Phone. We have also written a guide on root Samsung A10s, Samsung Galaxy A30s. Samsung A30 comes with many features, and everyone was excited when the Phone launched locally.
As compared to the Samsung A10s, and A20s Display of Samsung Galaxy A30s is AMOLED Display with 16M colors.
The size has 6.4 inches but smaller than the galaxy A20s. It does not have a 1080 display but only a resolution of 720 and 1560 pixels. The resolution ratio is 19:5:9.
What is Rooting Samsung A30s?
Rooting the Samsung Galaxy A30s means you are going to lose the warranty of the Phone and will get many more features. If you don’t want the calendar, calculator, or any other unnecessary applications, then you should root Samsung A30s immediately and update your Phone to get more features. You can optimize A30s accordingly.
Should I Root My Samsung A30s?
First, ask yourself why are you here? Why do you want to root the Phone? Is there any application you want to install, and they are asking you to root the Phone? We are updating you that Samsung A30s Root will give you many advantages.
The Phone comes with more Infinity-U Display, and more smooth and stunning colors are available.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung A30s – Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A30s
There are many advantages to Root Samsung A30s. Take a look at the Pros so that you will know accurately about rooting the Samsung A30s.
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung A30s – Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A30s
Features of Samsung Galaxy A30s
Let’s discuss some of the features of Samsung Galaxy A30s.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30s Without PC
Before starting this, we want to tell you that don’t try to root any other phone with this method as we have a separate guide that helps you to root your phone. Go and search here, either your phone model available. If you are facing issues in finding the root of your phone. Let us know.
Alright, you are now moving towards the topic of Root Samsung Galaxy A30s. There are three different methods to Root Galaxy A30s. Like you can root A30s using Odin, Magisk, SuperSU, and if you don’t want to use PC, then you can root Galaxy A30s with KingRoot.
Requirements for Rooting Galaxy A30s
There are three requirements and one precaution before root Galaxy A30s.
- Make sure your Samsung A30s battery is fully charged.
- To root the phone, you have to unlock bootloader on Samsung galaxy A30s.
Guide: How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A30s.
- In the final step, you should install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A30s.
Guide: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A30s
Root Samsung Galaxy A30s Using SuperSU – Method#1
We will try to cover this topic step by step so you will not feel any difficulty while rooting the galaxy A30s.
Download SuperSU Zip File From Here
- Using the above link download the SuperSU Zip File.
- Save the file in the internal memory of Galaxy A30s.
- After saving the files.
- Boot Samsung galaxy A30s in TWRP Recovery mode.
- There will be 2 options on the Galaxy A30s screen.
- Tab on Install or Flash.
- Select the SuperSU Zip file you have downloaded in internal memory.
- Press Tap on Confirm Flash. Wait for a few minutes and Reboot your Galaxy A30s.
- After a few minutes, your phone will come in Android mode Root.
- That’s it. Now explore whatever you want.
Root Samsung Galaxy A30s Using KingRoot – Method#2
You can Download the KingRoot latest file from here. Once you download the newest file, we recommend to follow the below steps:
- You can not install the KingRoot on your phone until you enable the unknown sources in Galaxy A30s.
- Therefore, use this guide to enable unknown sources on Android.
- Now Open the File and Install on your Samsung Galaxy A30s as you install other applications on your phone.
- After installing, open the KingRoot app and click on No Root Permission.
- Reboot your phone and wait for few minutes. You will get access to Root A30s Android Screen.
Steps are simple; if you feel any confusion, let us know our experts will help you.
Root Samsung Galaxy A30s Using Magisk – Method#3
Magisk is another way to root Samsung Phones. You can also Root the Samsung Galaxy A30s with the Magisk. We have a separate guide for this. All the steps are simple with screenshots. Let us know if our experts can guide you more on rooting Galaxy A30 using magisk or Odin.
Read the complete guide here: Root Samsung Galaxy A30s with Magisk
Final Words for Galaxy A30s
The phone comes recently in the market and online store. You can also get features and read specifications of Samsung Galaxy A30s from here.
If you have something amazing to share, let us know. We will update the content. Or, if you want to ask something about Root Samsung Galaxy A30s, then we will guide.