How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10s Without PC
Samsung A10s just released recently in September with many features. The phone is available at reasonable prices. You can quickly get the phone from the online store and the local market. In this guide, we will check how to root the Samsung Galaxy A10s without PC and with PC.
To be short, we will first discuss what is rooting, then the pros and cons of Rooting the Samsung Galaxy A10s. After then we will check some of the features of Galaxy A10s.
Sad: The primary cons of the phone that we don’t like is that Samsung A10s comes with the IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen display. We were expecting that the phone should have AMOLED Display with 16M colors.
What is Rooting Samsung A10s?
Rooting means we will make the phone independent. We can delete the apps already present on the phone. We can change or rename the apps. It will be easy for users to install Custom ROMS and can use all the applications that every rooted phone demand.
Should I Root My Samsung A10s?
Yes, you should root the Galaxy A10s. If you want to Install the Custom ROMs on the phone, then you can easily root the A10s. Moreover, it will easy for you to rename, delete or update the applications in your Samsung Galaxy A10s.
The phone has a loudspeaker with 3.5mm jack and automatic active noise cancellation. The phone has micro USB 2.0 and FM Radio and Bluetooth 5.0 A2DP, LE.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung A10s – Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A10s
There are many advantages to Root the Samsung A10s. Some of the pros to root the phone are given below:
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung A10s – Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A10s
Whenever we talk about pros, then, of course, there are also cons to root the Samsung Galaxy A10s.
Features of Samsung Galaxy A10s
Let’s take a look at some of the features of Galaxy A10s. The phone comes with many specifications and features.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10s Without PC?
The steps are easy to follow because we want to convey a better and most useful to our readers. There are three methods to root Samsung A10s. The first method is using SuperSU; the second method is using KingRoot. Both methods do not require any PC. On the other hand, the Magisk method requires the PC to transfer or push some commands from PC to Samsung A10s.
Requirements to Root Galaxy A10s
There are four requirements to Root Samsung Galaxy A10s. Make sure you have fulfilled these three requirements before rooting the phone using SuperSU.
1: Make sure your Galaxy A10s are fully charges.
2: The second requirement is necessary that you need to unlock bootloader on A10s. Don’t know?
3: The Third Requirement is to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A10s. Check below guide:
Root Samsung Galaxy A90 With SuperSU – Method#1
To be short, make sure you are following each step carefully. For any problem, let us know in the comments. If you don’t follow steps fully and anything cause problem then our site will not be responsible.
- The first step is to download SuperSU Zip File from here. We have the latest updated file.
- Make sure you have a zip file in the internal memory of the phone.
- Boot Galaxy A10s in TWRP Recovery mode. Click on the link to see how can you boot A10s in TWRP Recovery mode.
- Tab on Install or Flash
- Now on this step Select the Zip File you saved in an internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy A10s.
- Click on the Confirm Flash option.
- Reboot the Samsung Galaxy A90.
Just it, you have successfully done to root Samsung galaxy A10s without PC.
Root Samsung Galaxy A90 With KingRoot – Method#2
KingRoot is not available on the play store. We will update the play store link here whenever it is possible. Now you can download the KingRoot file manually and install it on your Galaxy A10s.
Go here: Download KingRoot Latest File
- In this first step of rooting Samsung, Galaxy A10s is to download the KingRoot File.
- You can download the KingRoot file from the above link.
- We hope that you have downloaded the file.
- Now Enable Unknown Sources in Samsung Galaxy A10s.
- If you don’t enable Unknown Sources, the phone will not allow you to install the KingRoot. Just Enable it using the link above if you don’t know how to enable unknown sources in Android Phone.
- Now Install the KingRoot File on your Samsung A10s.
- Follow the Guideline on the screen to Install App. It is simple as you install other apps on the phone.
- Now open App and click on “No Root Permission” on Samsung Galaxy A10s.
- Follow the Instructions and Reboot your Galaxy A10s.
- That’s it.
These are the simple steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A10s without PC.
Root Samsung Galaxy A90 With Magisk – Method#3
We usually recommend our readers to Root Samsung Galaxy A10s with Magisk. Magisk method is more secure and robust. But above methods are also safe to root Galaxy A10s. We have a separate guide on this. We recommend to read the below guide and let us know. If we can help more.
Related Article: Root Samsung Galaxy A10s With Magisk
Final Words For Root Galaxy A10s
In this guide, we have discussed the pros and cons of rooting Samsung A10s without PC. You can also root the phone with PC using Magisk Method. Go and read the features of Samsung Galaxy A10s if you want to know. Moreover, we discussed three methods to Root:
- Root Samsung Galaxy A10s with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10s with SuperSU
- Root Samsung Galaxy A10s with KingRoot