How to Root Samsung Galaxy A20s Without PC
Samsung A20s just launched in September with A10s, A20s, and A30s. The phone has many features, but we are sad to tell you that Samsung A10s and A20s come with the IPS LCD Touchscreen. The screen size is large enough, then the Samsung Galaxy A10s with 6.5 inches and 103.7 cm square. In this guide, we will focus on how to root Samsung Galaxy A20s.
There are many methods to root the phone. There are also some requirements before the root phone. Some of the elements are you need to install TWRP Recovery on the phone. You may also need to unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A20s.
We will discuss each and everything in detail below before going into the root section. We will discuss the Galaxy A20s features, pros of rooting A20s, and also cons of rooting the Samsung Galaxy A20s.
The phone comes with a 1TB microSD card and 4GB of RAM with 64GB Internal memory.
Is it Safe to Root Samsung Galaxy A20s?
You have just bought the phone now, and you are worried about either which method to adopt to root Galaxy A20s. There are many ways, including SuperSU, KingRoot, and Magisk. We will tell you every technique in detail. So don’t worry.
It is entirely safe to root the Samsung Galaxy A20s. You can Install the Custom ROMS on the phone. As well as it will easy for you to add or delete the build-in applications from the Galaxy A20s.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung A20s – Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A20s
In every root article, we have seen the pros and cons of rooting every phone. Let’s take a look at the advantages of Root the Samsung A20s.
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung A20s – Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A20s
There are some cons of Root Samsung A20s. We recommend that you should read these cons before you move on. So we will not be responsible if you don’t follow the steps.
Features of Samsung Galaxy A20s
Here are the essential features of the phone:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A20s Without PC?
Before rooting the Samsung Galaxy A20s, we recommend following the three requirements carefully. There are three steps you need to do before going to the method 1 to root Samsung Galaxy A20s with SuperSU.
3 Things For Root Samsung Galaxy A20s
- In the first step, charge you Galaxy A20s at least 80% or possible make a full charge.
- You have to unlock the bootloader in Samsung Galaxy A20s because most of the phones have not unlocked the bootloader. See here: How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- The third and final step is to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A20s. Once you unlocked the bootloader, now install custom recovery. See here: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A20s.
ComputerInspire will not responsible if you don’t follow the instructions, and somethings wrong happened with your Galaxy A20s.
Root Samsung Galaxy A20s with SuperSU – Method#1
Follow the below steps carefully to Root Samsung Galaxy A20s without PC.
- Firstly, download the SuperSU Zip File. Download Link is given, download, and SuperSU Latest Zip File and read the instructions also.
- We hope you have downloaded the SuperSU Zip File.
- You can download the file on the PC and then connect USB Cable with Galaxy A20s to move into an internal memory of the phone.
- On the other hand, you can easily download in the internal memory of the phone.
- Now Boot Samsung Galaxy A20s into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- When you enter into the TWRP Recovery mode, you will see the option of Tab on Install or Flash.
- Now on this step, select the SuperSU Zip File and click on the Confirm Flash.
- We are again saying that make sure your file should be in an internal memory of the phone.
- Now sit back after pressing on the Confirm option. It will take a few time and will root Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- Reboot your Phone.
After the Reboot, your phone will enter into the Root mode. Now you can easily install Custom ROMS or whatever you want in Galaxy A20s.
Root Samsung Galaxy A20s with KingRoot – Method#2
KingRoot is an application that is not available directly on the play store, but you can save the file in Galaxy A20s, and then you can install KingRoot on Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- In the first step, you have to download the File to Install on Galaxy A20s. You can download the KingRoot from here.
- Now Enable Unknown Sources in Samsung Galaxy A20s. We hope that you have enabled unknown sources.
- Now Install the KingRoot in your file. Follow the instructions as you install other apps on the phone. Install this KingRoot App.
- Now open an application in Galaxy A20s and click on No Root Permission. Wait for a few minutes. It will ask you to reboot the phone.
- Reboot Samsung Galaxy A20s, and now your phone has rooted.
Root Samsung Galaxy A20s With Magisk – Method#3
By using the Magisk, you have to use a PC for driver installations, and you can read the guide. We recommend that you read the below guide to root galaxy A20s using Magisk.
Read the complete guide here: Root Samsung Galaxy A20s with Magisk
Final Words for Galaxy A20s
We have mentioned three methods to Root Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- Root Samsung Galaxy A20s with SuperSU
- Root Samsung Galaxy A20s with KingRoot
- Samsung Galaxy A20s With Magisk
If you are confused at any step. Let us know. We will try to sort out your problems.