It is your first time and you are confusing to install Stock Firmware on your New Phone Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9 plus. Before installing any firmware, it is necessary to understand that What is meant by firmware and how it works. What are the advantages and disadvantages of Installing firmware on Galaxy S9 And S9 Plus? In an article, we will go step by step to understand all the basic concepts from firmware to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus.
Previously, we discussed the important topics that how to keep updated Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus. Our focus will on firmware Samsung galaxy s9 install.
What is Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus
Firmware is like an operating system with functionality of read-only. There is no major difference between firmware and operating system. Both are similar when applying for Samsung or android phone devices.
Galaxy S9 and S9 plus have many features different. There is a Galaxy S9 in which 12MP camera available. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy S9+ has a double camera with more features. The front camera has an 8MP camera to take the selfies in a more better way.
If we talk about the latest version of Android, then it must sound good to hear that both Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9 plus run the Oreo 8.0 version. These features differentiate Samsung from other brands in the Company.
Why do you need to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus
There are many reasons to install firmware on android phone or MAC. The first reason, when you root your Android phone, it losses the warranty. If you want to get back your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 plus from the root area. you need to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus.
In our previous article, we mention the easiest way to root Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9plus on one Click. Moreover, we recommend you to follow the guidelines if you want to root your Galaxy S9.
To go back to the original version of your Samsung Galaxy S9, this article is for you.
Odin is one of the tools if you want to flash Samsung galaxy s9 edge to update your phone manually. Moreover, it is reliable and many Android users use this tool for stock firmware.
Tip for Samsung S9: Another case, if you consider your Samsung Galaxy S9 works slow. This time, Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus will change your slow phone to fast.
Complete Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus
Whenever you custom making your Samsung Galaxy S9 or any other android phone, there are many chances of flagstone of the android phone. In order to get away from this flagstone or bricking, we choose a way that is “Flash a Stock ROM on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus”.
Step-1 Start Getting for Flash a Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
Note: Do not try ever to use this method on phone else than Samsung Galaxy S9/S9plus. There are many reasons, security is one of the reasons to assemble Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus.
- During the Installation, don’t charge your phone. Keep your Galaxy S9 charged before starting this process. On the other hand, you may face some problems, if a phone goes dead during the procedure.
- Disable Samsung Kies from your PC or laptop. This step is important to go for Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus.
- With Samsung Kies, also disable any antivirus software if running. We have noticed that Windows 10 has an automatic running antivirus, so you may need to disable any such program to continue the flash prepare a stock on android.
- Connect your S9 or S9 plus with Computer using OEM data cable.
Step-2 Use Odin to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus
First of all, you have to download and install the Samsung USB drivers. Check here to Download Samsung USB Drivers.
- Once you successfully downloaded the Samsung USB drivers.
- Now, download and install Odin latest Version.
- After getting the latest Odin.
- Download Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 plus.
- Extract all the files on your Desktop or where you extract the downloaded files of Odin.
Step-3 Finalizing of Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus
Go to the folder of Odin, In the extracted folder there will many files, find and open the Odin3.exe file. After this,
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 plus phone.
- Again Turn On but this time press Bixby button+ Power On + Volume down button.
- Boot Samsung Galaxy S9 in download mode.
- Use Volume Up key to further continue for Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus.
- Connect your Samsung S9+ to your PC or laptop now.
- Select AP tab from the Odin and import AP file that you already have from firmware extracted folder.
- Again Select the BL tab and Import BL file.
- Now Select CP tab and Import CP file there.
- Click on CSC tab and import Home_CSC file that is already in the firmware folder.
- In Odin, tick on Auto Reboot and F.Reset.Time options for your Odin options.
- Now you are in the completion step of Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus. Click on the Start Button now.
- Your Phone Will reboot and Firmware Stock can take few minutes. After reboot, you can disconnect your phone from PC or laptop.
After a Long Run, What Have We finished?
We have seen that how to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus. As well as, it is not difficult to do this, we recommend following each step carefully. When you root any android phone after the root. Moreover, when you go back or recover to an original version of your Windows, you have to Install firmware. Let us know in the comment, how is your experience in installing Stock firmware or flash my Samsung galaxy s9 edge.
Feel free to Ask any query in the Comment Section.